HOME > Crosslight> APSYS
APSYS : Applications
APSYS는 반도체 레이저(이들은 LASTIP과 PICS3D로 시뮬레이션 된다)를 제외한 거의 모든 소자를 모델링하고 해석하는데 사용될 수 있습니다.
APSYS는 실리콘과 혼합물에 기반으로 한 다음의 소자를 모델링 할 수 있습니다.
• MOSFET's, BJT, JFET's을 포함한 SI Device
• MSM PD's, APD's, Waveguide PD's를 포함한 모든 종류의 photodetectors
• Solar cells
• SiGe, AlGaAs, InGaAsP, InGaN/AlGaN를 포함한 화합물의 HBT's
• High electron mobility transistors(HEMT's) 및 GaAs MESFET's
• Light emitting diodes(LED's)
• Resonant tunneling diodes(RTD's)
• Traveling wave semiconductor optical amplifiers(SOA's)
APSYS : Physical Models and Advanced Feature
APSYS는 완전 2D/3D 시뮬레이터로써 Photonic Waveguiding Device(Waveguide Photo-Detector와 같은)에 대한 Poisson’s Equation, Current Continuity Equation,
Carrier Energy Transport Equation, Quantum Mechanical Equation, Scalar Wave Equation을 풉니다.
APSYS는 다음과 같은 물리적 모델과 특징을 포함하고 있습니다.
• Hydrodynamic models for hot carriers with either field or energy dependent mobility.
• Heat transfer equations with flexible thermal boundary conditions and arbitrary temperature dependent parameters.
• Thermionic emission model for carrier transport across a graded or abrupt heterojunction, or a quantum well.
• Impact ionization model with either field or energy dependent impact ionization coefficients.
• Deep level trap and trap dynamic models are implemented to allow for the accurate model of semi-insulating and insulating materials.
• Interface states are modeled accurately to take into account the surface Fermi level pinning, interface recombination and interface fixed charges.
• Frenkel-Poole model of field induced impurity ionization is implemented for some new compound materials.
• Low-temperature simulation can be performed down to 77K and below.
• Guided optical modes (multimode model) may be solved for arbitary complex refractive index distribution.
• Quantum well subbands are solved using a k.p theory for strained or unstrained well/barrier.
• A large number of material models have been implemented. these include Silicon, AlGaAs, InGaAs, SiGe, InGaAsP, InGaN, AlGaN, ZnSe, InGaAlAs, InGaAlP and many others
• new compound materials still being investigated.
• Flexible format for material parameter input enables the user to create his/her own material models using standard syntax of Fortran and C
• Finite element method (FEM) is used to treat arbitrary device geometry.
• A Cylindrical coordinate system may be used to model devices with cylindrical symmetry.
APSYS : Capabilities
APSYS는 기본적으로 다음과 같은 Output Data를 얻는데 사용될 수 있습니다.
• Current versus voltage (I-V) Curve
• 2D Potential, electric field and current distributions
• 2D Distributions of hot carrier temperature in the hydrodynamic model.
• Band diagrams under various bias conditions
• 2D distributions of lattice temperature for the heat transfer model
• Results of AC small signal analysis for any frequency range.
• Quantum well subband structure with valence mixing model for quantum devices.
• 2D distributions of occupancy and concentration of deep level traps in a semiconductor
• 2D optical field distribution for photonic devices such as photodetectors.
• Spontaneous emission spectrum as a function of current for LEDs.
이 프로그램의 평가 버전을 사용을 원하시는 분들은 당사로
연락을 주시기 바랍니다.